Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Changed back to the old skin I used to have.
Heh. Home-made skins are better :D
Millions & billions of things I'd love to blabber about.

Our class had to compensate F's auntie.
& for god's sake, its not our fault can?

On monday, there's this super funny incident that occured.
We had our PE lessons.
& after that, some of us went to buy drinks from the vending machine.
Peter Lim caught us, so we sneaked behind the D&T room to go back to 3/6.
We were running near the D&T room when Peter Lim appeared again.
All of us hid behind the cars that were parked at the carpark.
We were super duper scared.
After Peter Lim disappeared into the general office,
we all chiong up the slope.
I couldnt control & started laughing.

Laughing + Running = Stomach pain =/

A big thank you to _____ & his group of friends.
He made me smile :D
Although sometimes UVWXYZ can be quite helpful in some ways (:

Went to West Mall with PF on Monday.
It seems that ever since they've found their own way,
its only us together.
I seriously dont want our friendship to break up.
After all, we've been best-est friends since Sec 1.
But my friendship with her has been bonded (:
& I really hope it will be the same for you guys.

Baked cookies yesterday during F&N lessons.
I left one cookie untouched cos I wanted to let mummy & daddy try it.
But when I went up to class,
some guy said he wanted to eat mine.
So I gave it to him, since he hadnt eaten his lunch.
Sorry daddy & mummy!
I promise I'll make some as soon as possible!




Honeydew & Champagne grape! (:

Saw this whilst walking home.
Lovely (:

4 groups presented their CH projects today.
Im super enthu :D
Cos if they're having a quiz time,
I'll be the first one to raise my hand & wave it wildly around xD
So Lin, PF & I got sweets in return!

All sweets are monster sweets except for the green one (:

I guess Im feeling quite pissed off with the 2 of them.
Yes, mainly the 2 of them, during Physics lessons.
I know you'll be reading this now.
Stop taking our GOD DAMN items needed for our Physics project can?
Its making both my sister & me mad.

Chem CT sucks.
Maths test sucks.
Everything sucks.
Sorry if I was attitude-ed to any of you guys.
Today's E.Maths CT sucks big time.
I was like,
" *Flips pages* oh my god. "
It doesnt apply to me only,
it applies to everyone.
& at the first page,
there's question 1.
I didnt see it, 2 marks gone.
Mad.

Im glad dad's finally talking to us again
:D :D

Awww.. Panda's phone had broken down :(
Heh heh.

I watched Scary Movie 4.
Its damn hilarious, although the show has ended ages ago I suppose.
Now, Final Destination 3, here I come! :D


sometimes i feel the coldness.
sometimes i feel the happiness.
im confused.

No comments: